Monday, May 17, 2010

What flowers are in season this month for a bridal bouquet? Greens & whites, maybe some pale coral tones?

The less expensive the better!

What flowers are in season this month for a bridal bouquet? Greens %26amp; whites, maybe some pale coral tones?
Well I'm available for weddings this month and I am priced very reasonable. I could tone my color down a bit for a nice shade of lavender. What do you think??
Reply:It really depends on where you live, but I have a really stunning bouquet of lilies on my desk right now (they bring new bouquets every monday). They're white with crimson variegations in the petals (solid crimson at the tips and edges) and then there's some beautiful green variegated leaves around the stems. You could also do tulips for a wide variety of color. Unfortunately, I think that you're going to be looking at a slightly higher price tag because they're not naturally in season (as far as I know) and will be shipped from somewhere, but you definitely have options.

Why do hotels always use white towels

No comments:

Post a Comment