Thursday, May 20, 2010

Does anyone know how much a calla lily bouquet go for?

I'm just trying to get an idea of my budget for my wedding. I want calla lilies and daisy's.

Does anyone know how much a calla lily bouquet go for?
What type of callas , size of bouquet and what season and where are you located are all factors in pricing.


If you want a color that is high in demand and has to be flown in from Holland and has a low supply output it can be an expensive bouquet. But most mini calla bouquets are going rate, $250 is usually the most for an average size bouquet without other florals and special beading, and handtied as opposed to cascading in a holder.
Reply:Contact a florist. It depends on the size of the bouquet, the size of the flowers themselves, etc. A florist can also make other suggestions (if you are open to them) that you had never thought of. They will ask you the colour of the bridesmaids dresses (best to take a swatch with you when you go) and coordinate the flowers to compliment the wedding's colour scheme. When I went for my appointment I had my heart set on a certain bouquet but the florist made other suggestions that would go better with the bridesmaids dresses. Truthfully, I like the bouquet she made with her colour choices much better!!





White Callalilies


Sahara Roses


Leonis Roses


Green Berries


No comments:

Post a Comment