Thursday, May 20, 2010

Burgundy pom pom Dahlia, white tulip, mini calla lily bouquet?

My wedding colors are hunter green with chocolate and ivory accents. Any thoughts? Florists, your opinions especially appreciated.





Here is a picture of the pom pom dahlia I am thinking of:





http://www.dahlias.com/index.asp?PageAct...

Burgundy pom pom Dahlia, white tulip, mini calla lily bouquet?
You have picked some difficult colors to work with. I could see something simple like ivory bouquets, maybe calla lilies with the stems tied in a chocolate ribbon. You could go with all pink bouquets too. Pink will go nicely with all your colors. I can imagine soft pinks in slightly different shades. I'd steer clear of that dahlia, the color is too dark and drab with the rest of your dark colors. I don't know if you plan on doing these flowers yourself or having a florist, but sometimes dahlias can be tricky to work with. Also, I have been a florist for 18 years and I have never seen that pom pom dahlia. You better go in and talk to your florist and see what is available before you set your heart on it.

safety shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment