Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have a wedding bouquet, and it is already arranged and dried. I want to frame it. How do I make stick as is?

What you could try to do is get those cork backed frames which they sell at basically all those craft stores. They're basically box frames (that are made so that you can pin personal memoirs and hence have a large space btw the backboard and the glass). You can just use small pins to pin in your flowers. My cousin recently got married and I saw that on her bouquet she had pins that were also bound in the same ribbon as she had used around her bouquet so you couldn't see the pins. Try something like that to make the pins less noticeable





Another option could be just using glue and gluing the back of your bouquet to the frame (try to glue the strongest stems at the back of your bouquet so that it will stay up and also so it won't be too visible).





hope that helps =)

I have a wedding bouquet, and it is already arranged and dried. I want to frame it. How do I make stick as is?
Using florist wire, wire it to a piece of card board. First cover the cardboard(this should be the size of the frame) with a nice paper or fabric. Poke two small holes, slip wire through and tie bouquet, just like doing a bread bag twisty.


No comments:

Post a Comment