Monday, May 11, 2009

Where can I buy bouquet for my wife at Heathrow, terminal 2?

There isn't a florist at terminal 2





http://www.heathrow-airport-guide.co.uk/...





But like the other answer said, if there were it would most likely be overpriced and of poor quality. Why not buy her favourite perfume from the duty free, will last longer and be better value. And she's worth it , right?

Where can I buy bouquet for my wife at Heathrow, terminal 2?
buy a bunch on the way there
Reply:airport flowers are just like petrol station flowers, not worth it. I would advise you to find a flower shop before you leave and get a nice boquet from there or if you are returning home order the flowers on line to arrive before you get home i no i would preffer either of these options.


No comments:

Post a Comment